What these benefits are of purchasing food seasonings in non-powdered form; that is, in whole form, let’s have look on them one by one-
- Number one benefit is- they do not get spoiled in monsoon.
- Number second benefit is- they are fresh.
- Number third benefit is- they are not devoid of nutrition.
- Number fourth benefit is- they help you in weight loss.
1) Number one benefit is- can be preserved for long.
As I told you above in brief that they do not rotten easily in monsoon. They can pass the spoiling full weather of monsoon easily. Whereas powdered form of seasoning get spoiled easily, whenevertheir occurs humidity in atmosphere; especially in monsoon rain showers. Whereas non-powdered, non-grounded, whole form of food seasonings does not get spoiled easily from monsoon. So, therefore they save your money, which earlier need to be spend again and again in monsoon in buying powdered food seasoning which get spoiled in monsoon.
2) Number second benefit is- they are fresh.
Number second benefit is that they are not non-fresh; on the opposite they are fresh because they are made up from drying of their fresh crop. Whereas powdered form, which no doubt too made from fresh crop; but once they pass the monsoon, their all freshness humidity of monsoon destroys. Bacteria developed in food seasonings out of this humidity along with destroying freshness, also spoils food seasoning so much that it cannot be used again.
3) Number third benefit is- they are not devoid of nutrition.
Yes, number third benefit of purchasing food seasoning in non-powdered form is that they
4) Number fourth benefit is- they help you in weight loss.
Yes, this helping in weight loss is fourth benefit of purchasing food seasonings in whole form. But, how this helps in weight loss? They helps in weight loss is in two ways. First is through nutrition it contains, which helps in weight loss because of non-refined nature of nutrition and second is through a lit bit work you do in grounding the non-powdered, whole form of food seasonings yourself at home.
Do you know- Stuffs causing malabsorption in Human Body?